Superior ventilation to capture carefree breezes with Magna louvre windows
Magna® Louvre Windows use Altair® Louvre components from Breezway for superior durability and sealing.
- An ideal way to utilise natural light and airflow or perfect to divide that special room and create a unique interior design.
- Blade heights can be 152mm or 102mm high, both with 6mm glass.
- 130mm overall aluminium window frame (138mm minimum recommended reveal frame with 130mm frame).
- Installed as a single frame or ideal for combination styles with hinge doors, fixed lites or sliding doors.
- Ergonomic curved handles as standard.
- Handles can be placed in high or low, left or right position of the window.
- All glazing options are Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) rated, providing a wide range of energy efficient solutions.
- Acoustic solutions available.
- Complies with Australian Standards – AS2047 and AS1288. Options for Fall Prevention compliance are available.
Timber, aluminium, opaque or tinted toughened glass blades are available.
Altair® power louvre windows are available for “out of reach” configurations.
Custom made product to order in a range of configurations and sizes.
Quantum louvre window meets up to BAL-29 for bushfire areas.
Easy fit flyscreens that can be fitted and removed.
Fixed lites, hi-lites & low lites available.
Keylock and security bars available.
Options for Fall Prevention compliance also available.
Satin Chrome, Anodic Natural Matt, Pearl White, Stone Beige, Black
|Standart Colour range
Anodic Off White
Anodic Natural Matt
|Designer Color range
Trend Silver Pearl
|Textura Colour Range